Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No Pictures

Mom requested that there is a post that isn't all pictures. So I figured my news of the night would be appropriate for such a post.
The news is that I am giving a talk at Stake conference in 2 Sundays. Me. In front of 1500 people with my hot ears, a quivery voice, and shakey legs. This is NOT looking good for me. I was crossing my fingers that I wouldn't get a talk at seminary graduation. Good news: now I know that I'm not.
It was like out of a movie, after he "offered the invitation" and said that it would be at stake conference, I straight up said "What!?!". It was kinda cool, but then again... not.
So my topic is D&C 63, something about draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you. So if you would like to write a portion of my talk, the whole talk, or if you want to give my talk, I would be delighted.
Eh, I guess this is a wonderful opportunity for me. hmph.

No comments: